Book Dr. Keller
As a clinical psychologist, master certified coach, and an expert on Influence Mastery, Karen Keller, Ph.D., brings her enormous energy, insight and enthusiasm when delivering powerful messages to thousands of people. She loves to challenge and motivate audiences with real-life stories, entertaining narratives, and solid influence principles grown from her extensive research.
Sample topics include:
- Mastering the Influence Conversation™
- What is the Art of Influence?
- The Seven Traits of Influence™ – Are You Using Them?
- Developing Your Influence to Help Close the Sale
- Getting to Yes (Before You Even Hear No)
- What Influential People Have In Common…With You
- Your Everyday Life: How to Implement What You Learn (Hint: successful people do this...)
- Climbing the Hierarchy of Influence™
- AND topics tailored to your audience!
Dr. Keller has spent the last 15 years inspiring numerous organizations including: corporate gatherings, association conferences, industry conferences, business performance training workshops, and executive retreats. She is invited to speak and facilitate workshops on Influence Mastery across a wide range of industries. Her long list of clients includes PepsiCo, American Express, Pizza Hut, Paragon Medical, Purdue University, and the Professional Golfers Association (PGA) in Michigan.
For more information on hosting Dr. Karen Keller at your next event, including availability and fees, complete our online Speaking Inquiry Form below. One of our team members will contact you promptly.