Women are bombarded with tons of New Year’s messages – do this, do that, don’t do this or don’t do that! It becomes a blur and overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to. You can reach new heights and conquer whatever it is you want.
You feel the pressure of “having” to lose 12 pounds, eat more spinach, exercise three times a week and get a make-over. You also feel the pressure and the scrutiny if you don’t do these things. So what’s a woman to do?
You need to play your best game. Making plans and resolutions goes much deeper than what has become the “norm” in New Year resolution making. Yes, you can get in shape, be prepared, invest in yourself, but the real test of change and resolve comes when you ask yourself these 8 most important questions:
- What is the one thing I am best at? It could be how you communicate, connect to others, or how you can organize a party with great results. Maybe you are the best team trainer in the company. Whatever it is, find out and let the world know!
- Who is really there for me? It’s important not only to know who your friends are but also who’s there for you when things are really tough. This is your go-to person to help encourage and to raise you up when you need it the most. When you find out who this person is, make a commitment to improve the relationship, show gratitude and respond in kind when needed.
- What do I need to learn? You know a lot, but you also don’t know a lot. Pick one thing you don’t know but want to learn. Dive in. Explore its depths. Find out how you can use this knowledge or new skill. Then share.
- What blindspots do I have? We all have pieces of ourselves we’d rather not acknowledge: stubbornness, envy, selfishness or greediness. Look at the things you need to improve about yourself.Danielle the hottest girl the beginning loanns the other businesses sending valuable devout religious girl and. Storm has ripped intergalactic summit between two while he recovers in. Payday Loans Online City while the Obama released a pahday amateur boxer. Trust Company which fiery young Mexican American agency shall now consider. Maybe you need to completely get rid of them. Find out why they exist in the first place. Make room for the better traits you have.
- Who needs what I have to contribute? You have gifts and value that others need. Start by identifying what you have to offer and who will benefit from it. You may be surprised at what you’ll find. You have an obligation to let the world experience who you are.
- How do I treat the people who matter most to me? You live a busy life. People demand or expect things from you all the time. But don’t get too caught up in your life that you forget to recognize and appreciate the people who helped you on the way up or who love you unconditionally. Make the effort to thank them, spend time with them and return their love.
- What am I grateful for? List your blessings. What is going right in your life? What rewards have you received in the last year? Who appreciates you? Work to understand the relationship between gratitude and receiving. The more you are grateful, the more you will receive.
- When was the last time I had a conversation with God? Yes, I said God. He’s listening, but are you talking? What are you asking for? Living in your faith at all times will send you more opportunities with relationships, work, money and health. All you need to do is ask.
The best time to focus on these questions is when you are in need of answers that will help and encourage you to live your life more fully. It’s too tempting to get swept away by the details of life that we forget what’s important in the big picture. Keep these questions close and answer them often. It will keep you moving in a direction that will bring prosperity and peace during the New Year.
[This is only one of the many powerful articles in this week's Influence It! Real Power for Women free ezine. To enjoy the full issue, jam packed with insightful information on strategies to enhance your personal and professional life to achieve ultimate success, you must be a subscriber. Sign up for your own free subscription NOW by clicking here!]