We all know the value of being a good sleeping partner. What happens between the sheets can really be a testimonial to the solid nature of your relationship. If things are getting predictable and the excitement is gone, then it’s time to get into action. Here’s a quick tip sheet to get the fires going:
- Leave the flannel nightie in the closet. Wear something that is pleasing to the eye. Men are visual.
- Backrubs are nice. Keep the cream in your nightstand – ready on a moment’s notice.
- Stop talking about the KIDS! Mention one thing about him that makes you proud of him. I guarantee kids will be the last thing on his mind.
- Turn the TV off. If you need something, play soft music. Get both of you into a relaxed mood.
- Make the first move. As every successful woman knows – you won’t get anything until you ask for it!
It’s never too late to rediscover the passion in your marriage and the love in your life. Don’t dwell on wishing it were different – make it different.
[This is only one of the many powerful articles in this week's Influence It! Real Power for Women free ezine. To enjoy the full issue, jam packed with insightful information on strategies to enhance your personal and professional life to achieve ultimate success, you must be a subscriber. Sign up for your own free subscription NOW by clicking here!]