- We never do that here. Something you might hear in the business environment for exoneration after an accusation. Also authoritative.
- Off the record. Another cliché you’d likely here in the office when someone is trying to say something, but not taking accountability for saying it.
- I like everyone. A completely shallow and superficial social statement.
- Men always get me. Another superficial statement, but also false. Women know women best. Didn’t you ever hear, “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?”
- I know that (aka – the worst sentence in the HUMAN language!). This usually comes across as condescending and arrogant or someone looking for self validation.
[This is only one of the many powerful articles in this week's Influence It! Real Power for Women free ezine. To enjoy the full issue, jam packed with insightful information on strategies to enhance your personal and professional life to achieve ultimate success, you must be a subscriber. Sign up for your own free subscription NOW by clicking here!]