1. We never do that here. Something you might hear in the business environment for exoneration after an accusation. Also authoritative.
2. Off the record. Another cliché you’d likely here in the office when someone is trying to say something, but not taking accountability for saying it.
3. I like everyone. A completely shallow and superficial social statement.
4. Men (or Women) always get me. Another superficial statement, but also false. Women know women best (or men know men best). Didn’t you ever hear, “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus?”
5. I know that (aka – the worst three words in the HUMAN language!). This usually comes across as condescending and arrogant or someone looking for self validation.